The term ‘MB&G’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
MB&G Insurance Services Limited
Cobalt Business Exchange
Cobalt Park Way
Tyne and Wear
Our firm registration number is 306978. Our company registration number is: 01478159. MB&G is registered in England and Wales and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- MB&G does not offer advice. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
MB&G is committed to the rules and general principles of the FCA and has close links with its clients. We have excellent recording and administrative systems and regularly review staff competence. It is our belief that all of the above embodies TCF. On an ongoing basis, we have the advantage of using external consultants who assess our strengths and weaknesses in terms of TCF.
If a customer requires information, we will be open and responsive to their request, replying in a timely manner. We will be mindful of the need to review customer information to ensure its accuracy and to comply with the Data Protection Act. This will enable us to respond fairly to our customers in the unfortunate event of a customer dispute. At all times we will ensure that client data remains confidential.
Disputes And Complaints Handling
We already have in place a written complaints procedure that every member of staff has read and understood. It is important that disputes are handled sympathetically and that we are open and honest about our mistakes. We recognise that a well-handled complaint can prevent a potentially difficult situation escalating and can ultimately retain customer loyalty.